Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Getting Down to the Nitty Gritty

Well I've made it! Theres 2 days until finals officially start and I'm so excited to go home and spend some time with my family! So here is how I'm spending my Friday night: Sitting on my couch, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on the TV, and doing my Psych Stats final. It's a take home final and I'm so very excited that it's one last final that I have to do in class and I work at my own pace. I spent 6 hours in the library today studying for my Personality final which is Monday at 10:30am. I finished a 12 page paper last night along with a 5 page one as well. My stress levels been brought down a bit because of it, but not much. I am not on duty tonight and I'm very happy about it! But I'll most likely be up just as late as a weekend duty would be going to.
My last program went on last night at my apartment and we made root beer floats and did some finger painting to relieve some finals stress. Hannah (my building partner) and I had about 10 people show up and it went very well! I plan on being in the library the rest of the weekend preparing for the rest of my finals. One good word of advice, when you want to really study and have no distractions whatsoever, study in the Reading Room because it is the quietest room in the entire library and I guarantee you will get A LOT of studying done and no one will ever bother you.

Have a great weekend everyone and a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment