Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!...Well, not quite.

Today my only class of the day was canceled, which wasn't even due to the weather that seems to be creeping up on Erie, PA again, my professor was ill.  What's new? We'll be seeing snow until the beginning of April. I was very happy about having class canceled, because it's giving me a chance to finally catch up on things I've had no time for lately. And I also missed out on a quiz that I was studying really hard for last night. Now I have an extra day or so to nail it. So even though I'd LOVE to hang around in my apartment and sleep all day, like so many are probably doing right now, I'm catching up on getting in touch with internship facilities and putting my research proposal together. Oh the joys of being a college student!

I've recently picked up spinning, I'd love to go today, but I'm not quite sure I'll be able to make it with my busy schedule. Studies come before the gym for me. If you've never spinned before, it is an AWESOME way to get rid of stress, not to mention the sweat pouring out of you. I highly recommend it. If you decide to come to the hurst, we have a great gym and awesome classes that are free, yes i said it, FREE to students. All you have to do is show your one card and bring an extra pair of shoes you do not wear outdoors. It'll definitely be a change when I no longer get free gym membership after graduation. That's one perk I'll definitely miss.

Is anyone into Pretty Little Liars? That is my all time favorite TV show, it is a must see! My roommates and I have a little party every Monday night and we get together to watch it. It's getting very mysterious again, I suggest it to everyone! Even my boyfriend who is not into shows like this watches it, so don't doubt me when I say it's really really good!



photo.php.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment