Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! My name is Marleah and I'm a new blogger for the student bloggers website! I'm going to tell you a little about myself and why I came to Erie, Pennsylvania to become a Mercyhurst College Laker.

Well for starters, I'm a junior Psychology major and I'm from a little town just about 40 minutes west of here in Ohio called Ashtabula. In high school I always knew that I belonged in a huge state school and that school for me was THE Ohio State University, but little did I know that after visiting I felt like a small fish in a huge lake. And I knew that it wasn't for me. I found Mercyhurst after looking for schools with Forensic Science programs and we have an awesome one here. So after contemplating where in the world I will be carrying on my education I picked Mercyhurst  because of wonderful people that were already here, the great community and of course the forensics program.

My freshman year was amazing and Mercyhurst had kept it's word on how awesome everything would be. But sometimes you find out that a major just may not fit you or you find out that it isn't the path you thought you wanted to take in life. And this is when I found the world of Psychology and I knew it was my calling. I'm now fulfilling my dream and as this blog continues, I'll be letting you know what the Psychology program is like for anyone interested in pursuing a career in this field.

So, I hope you all will continue to read my blog as the year goes on and you'll be able to get a taste of what a Mercyhurst College student's life is like!

P.S. This weekend is Homecoming Weekend for us, so expect an update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment