Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just an update!

Today is the first day of fall?!? As you will come to find out, I hate the snow and I hate the cold, long winter, but fall to me sets the atmosphere of the fall term.
Well, today was my first Abnormal Psychology exam. I'm hoping for at least a B! (fingers crossed). When your in college, there is no such thing as slacking off. It's sad to say, but if you want something you have to go out there and get it just like I'm doing and trying to get the best grade I can on my test. I studied for hours all week and I feel pretty confident in myself.
After my 9:30 exam I waited for my Personality class to start and went to Biopsychology after, which is my last class of the day. :-D It's a very interesting class, I recommend it to all psychology majors!
After my classes were over, I went with my roommate to update the communications board for the Ambassador Club, went to lunch at the Laker and I did some homework in the Student Union Great Room while waiting for my Leadership Executive Board  meeting to start. We are in the midst of planning a lot of fun things for the members of LCP!
It's now about 5:30 and I need to get some homework done and eat some dinner. Not a very busy day for me, but many more are sure to come!
Carpe Diem!
Marleah

No comments:

Post a Comment