Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Opportunities Are Endless!

Hi Everyone! I want to share with you my absolute lovely/awesome day! 

First, I'd like to mention that I proposed one of the senior class gifts today to Dr. Gamble (president of the college), Dr. Tobin (vice president of student life), Dr. Livingston (vice president for advancement) and some of the alumni staff. I cannot reveal what we proposed, but it went very well and I'm very excited to be able to reveal it to you later in the year. Meghan K., and our friend Alexa also helped propose with me one of the gifts and I definitely think they agree we were absolutely great! I strongly encourage everyone to get involved with the senior class gift wherever you decide to attend college. First, it is an absolute honor to be apart of and school faculty and administrators know you are the best of the best. Second, you have left a legacy of your own and you have always something to come back to when you visit!

The second part of my day involved the Dean's List Reception! For me, it has always been a goal to get in the dean's list and I finally completed my goal. There was amazing food, amazing people, and amazing pieces of artwork that we got to look at by a featured artist. Here is a picture of the Potato Bar we got to experience! We got to pick our own ingredients (shredded cheese, chives, sour cream) to mix in with mashed potatoes. I've never experienced such amazing mashed potatoes! 


Anyway, that's all for now! Carpe Diem :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment