Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Senior Year=No Fun

If any of you are interested in pursing a masters, or doctorate degree after you get out of your undergraduate years, then this might be the blog for you! Being a psychology major doesn't open many doors for me with just a bachelor's degree and I've made the decision to apply to Clinical Psychology Ph.D programs. And honestly I'm scared to death of the outcome.

I have always thought of senior year as the BEST year of my undergraduate years, but it's turning into quite the opposite! Never ending stress and anxiety, never ending homework, and never ending graduate school things to do. To be honest, it's probably one of the hardest years of my life. Even if you are not planning on a graduate degree in psychology, but something else, believe me it is still going to get you.

In other news, I am apart of the senior class gift committee, and next Tuesday I will be biting my nails as I prepare to give a proposal to the president of the college Dr. Gamble, and Vice President for Advancement, Dr. Livingston. I am not alone though! Fellow blogger Meghan, and friend Alexa will be biting their nails along with me! I cannot reveal what we will be proposing, but I will say that it will open up many student traditions that are to come at the 'Hurst!

I apologize for the neglect of my blog! But when your busy, busy, busy ALL the time it gets hard to balance everything!! Be involved, but not TOO involved! Take that as a lesson for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment