Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Preparing for Break and Ugly Sweaters

Well, as I sit at home looking back how crazy of a week I just went through, I cannot believe I made it to Sunday. I'd like to share some pictures from the Upper Sophomore RA Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. We came together and celebrated Christmas at my Hall Director's apartment and we played the Bad Santa game. If you don't know what it is, that's okay! I didn't know either. How it basically works is that everyone brings a gift and gets a number. The first person picks a gift, then the second person picks a gift , but if the second person doesn't like their gift, they can steal from the first person and so on. It gets pretty feisty fast, especially if there is a good gift! As you can see in my pictures, we are pretty decked out in our Christmas gear. Gotta love the ugly sweaters!! 

From left to right starting at the bottom row: Meaghan, Marleah, Muna, Sacha, Jeanette, Adam, Matt, Mary, April, Colin and Dean

Making funny faces! 
We also watched the movie Elf and sat around until about 11pm just talking and having a good time with each other! We only see each other once a week at staff meetings! It's great to catch up on each other's lives.

This past week I also had 3 exams on the same day; It felt like finals on crack. Thursday night I had about 3.5 hours of sleep before getting up to take the tests starting at 8am. Whoever said the life of a college student is glorious, was so wrong. Throughout my four years I've heard stories about how easy senior year is. Whoever said that was also seriously wrong, because this has been the most difficult year by far. I see it as just another way to take senior year by the horns and go out with a bang! Well now, it's about 11:03pm and I'm sitting on my couch enjoying some hot chocolate and watching a Christmas movie. I plan on catching up on the many sleep hours I've been lacking lately, so goodnight everyone and have a great and safe holiday!

p.s. if you'd like to look at more holiday ugly sweaters, this site hits the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment