Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Break Is So Close I Can Taste It

Hi everyone!
Midterms are officially done! Well, for me at least and I'm very happy about it. So, it's about that time in the term that registration for the next term starts. I picked out all my classes today and have decided on 3. Here at Mercyhurst we're on a trimester system and because of that we don't have to take a huge amount of classes like you might have to at a school that is on semesters. I think it's a great quality of the college because for me I don't have to be overloaded with homework so much at a time and it balances everything else out that I have going on at school. So for winter term I've decided on:
Behavior Modification
Research Methods 1 (which is a required course for anyone in the psychology major)
British Classics (a distribution core class)

I'm looking forward to starting behavior modification because I love behavior! My least favorite would probably have to be research because I've been dreading this year to come for awhile and conducting my own research is going to be very difficult. Tomorrow starts our Fall Break! I won't be going home until Thursday morning because Wednesday is my usual duty night and I have to stay for that. But I'm very excited that I get to go home. The thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing my puppy, Shiloh. She really isn't a puppy anymore, but she likes to think so. Every time I come home she's the one who is most excited and follows me around for the remainder of the time that I'm home. I know she misses me and I miss her too! We have off until Sunday and I plan on carving a pumpkin with my boyfriend and going to my local apple farm to get apple cidar and doughnuts. And of course spending time with my family.

Have a great week!
Carpe Diem, Marleah

No comments:

Post a Comment